View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 12:19 AM   #5

I read alot of recommendations to disconnect the remote start, lots of problems. Too many little issues, not worth it. Just use the alarm.

Sounds like bigger main jet is getting the top end worked out. Plug should be getting darker now.

I cant remember if 2 turns out is correct on the mix screw. Seems like that's a shade too much, need bigger pilot jet maybe. Might also be the cause of dying at stops. You've got a pod filter, sucks all the air she wants.

Again, I'll bring up valves. I know you said you did them, that's why I bring it up. It took me like 3 tries to get it right. Too tight just causes too many tuning issues. Hard starts, bad idle. Hot valves only get tighter. Then harder to restart. Sitting in shop talking about problem, bike is cooling, valves are loosening, then remote start magically works?
2018 Hawk - Nibbi PE30, Nibbi Intake, UNI Filter, Ebay Exhaust, NGK 4929 (non-Iridium), 428 D.I.D. X-Ring, 15/40 Sprockets, Walmart AGM Battery, IMS Shifter, Full LED Lighting, Digital Cluster, CSC Swingarm Pin, Modified Chain Adjusters, Upgraded Wheel Bearings

** MPH Cruise, ** MPG