View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 08:48 PM   #8

This place responded to the problems and have since given me a tracking number for replacement parts. More on that in a bit.

They are better than FamilyGoKarts on customer service, I mean they at least responded.

The problems with the bike seem minor but lead me to believe it's been refurbished.

The rivets on the rear fender that hold a plate, one was missing. The hole in the motor where the drain bolt goes was fucked. I removed the bolt to drain the shipping oil and out came 2 threads and not from the bolt. Killermotorsports said they would send out out half of a motor case. I mean c'mon dude. I shouldn't be expected to split the case on the motor. They gave me a tracking number on the 16th but it still shows tracking label created. Nothing shipped .They said these problems were caused by user error. Yeah, like the previous user? LOL

I went to remove the plastic to put on a better carb and I thought they were riveted in cause the first bolt I went to was all stripped out but in a perfect smooth circle. There was a burn mark on the rear plastic.

I decided to tear it down and check for other things. So far so good the only other thing I noticed is the pipe, where it connects to the motor it is chipped so it is probably not making a good seal with the ring gasket.

I 'd planned on upgrading it down the road but I had to start early. I disputed the charge. I am not paying full price for a project bike.

Anyways, this thing should be pretty nasty when it is finished. I am never buying from an online dealer again.