View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 11:29 PM   #1

Exclamation Hey I need serious opinions. New rider!!

So I’m really interested in getting a bashan storm 250. Everything sounds like it a good with it being in my price range. Tall enough seat. Good beginner bike. Something that won’t destroy my wallet to fix if I lay it down.(let’s be real it’s my first year riding I’ll probably lay it down a time or two.) I’m gonna be using it for a commuter back and forth to work. It’s gonna be on the street 99% of the time. But I don’t know much about bikes I’m just getting into them I just got my endorsement. I would give it my best try to keep up maintenance but with my not being the most bike savvy would I be able to really work with this. If I had to I’d take it in somewhere and check up on it. A dealership here in AZ is selling a 2019 all put together in my range and I really wanna get it. I’ve gone through countless threads learning about Changing the oil from jump, tightening boltS, and consistent up keep. I just wanna feel reassured this is the bike for me to learn how to work on and really grow my skills a rider!