View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 02:11 PM   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrfxr67 View Post
Where's some info on that 2020? How you liking it?????
Lol pretty much the same as the 2019. It's nice having fuel injection. Got a pretty good deal over at Honda of Houston.

Fuel injection is nice. No more fiddling around with the carb. Bike seems a bit heftier than the clones... but that may be just me. Since I sold my Grom Clone... I have nothing to compare it with.

WAY less vibrations than the stock 125cc on the clones.

Ordered the H2C rear fender which is shorter than stock but still a fender. I don't stunt so wanted a fender, but just a bit shorter of one.

Ordered the Ransoto exhaust on Amazon during Black Friday so got it for $68. Couldn't leave that alone.

Next is the Kitaco clutch cover to get an oil filter and get rid of the oil spinner. While I have it apart, I'll do a high flow pump upgrade and maybe change the clutch spring holder out to a 6 bolt design and put in the stiffer Kitaco springs.

For the intake... currently looking for a way to keep the stock airbox. Ordered a 135 deg silicone elbow. Will need something for the stock airbox for the silicone elbow to connect to.

Probably going with either PCV piggyback or the aRacer mini ECU.

Overall... somewhat different experience from the Grom Clone... but still very similar in a sense. The only difference other than the fuel injection vs carb... is that on a Grom... you go bore kit.... on a Grom Clone... you go zs190 swap.

If I ever get the itch to play with a carb again... I may pick up another Clone.