View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 08:49 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
That's just wrong...you should be celebrating with a Pacifico or Modello, not a Tecate. At least not a Tecate from a can; out of the bottle they are MUCH better!! With a slice of lime...

Okay, joking aside, you have one of the GREATEST Chinabikes I have ever seen! It is awesome that you shunned traditional and made it your own. Broken gas tank...NO problem!! Fix it with a recycled helium can!! You actually give me hope to bring back my long dead TMEC endure. I sold off the wheels a long time ago, so the carcass has been rotting in the AZ sun, but if my son's karate teacher doesn't take it away for the engine to re-power his Baja branded buggy (remember those from Pep Boys?), or I don't donate it to the local live steamers group to be used in some sort of hot-rodded scale model riding train, I might look the bike over and see if I can get it back on the road. Thanks for the influence and with the money you saved on the tank, please go get a good Mexican beer, or at least Tecate in a bottle...
i still have the stock set of wheels off my 07 shineray, front and rear disc somewhere in my parents shop out in chicago... maybe they could ship em your way