View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 06:15 PM   #1

New Member Awaiting Rhino 250

Hello all, I am a new member awaiting a new Rhino 250 ordered today (1.4.20). First off, great community! I have been browsing, researching and learning for the past two weeks, thanks to all of you! I am expecting my new Rhino 250 in the next week or so. Anyway, in anticipation of my new toy I am trying to get prepared for assembly and break in. So I am placing an order for a quart of Royal Purple break in oil to replace the factory oil for the first break in period. My question is has anyone had any experience with Amazon Basics 5-40 full synthetic? I was going to order the Rotella 5-40 and this was suggested by Amazon as an option ( of course ) but it is half the price as the Rotella.. I know you get what you pay for but, but Amazon us usually rebranded something else.... and my budget is limited to a degree as I have kids ready for college and I am trying to save some funds for additional upgrades / mods.... Any input is appreciated and I am looking forward to contributing in the near future!