View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 06:28 PM   #6

Getting concerened

So as I mentioned at top of this thread I ordered my Rhino on 1/4/2020 and was told it was in stock and would be delivered to my location in 2 -4 business days. I know this seems pretty quick compared to many online dealers promising 6-15 days. Anyway, I ordered from Birdy’s Scooters and ATV's in Indy, who had an A+BBB rating. Dealt with Joe who promised the above. I reached out to him end of day yesterday and he said it should have shipped out yesterday and that he was out of the office and would confirm with me today (Tuesday 1.7). No call as of 3:30pm, I called Joe and he stated that he ran out to do an errand and as soon as he got back in to the office he would check on the status and provide me an update and tracking info. 6:30pm nothing...... Starting to think he is blowing smoke... A little back story, After calling 6-7 distributors all telling me that the Rhino is our of stock until late Feb early March Birdy’s told me they had Blue ones in stock... I specifically stated in my order notes that I was told the unit in stock and I did not want to proceed with the order if it was not. Anyone here ever hear or dealt with Birdy’s? I am I being to anxious or do you think this establishment is blowing smoke or stalling until they receive their new inventory from China? Thank you everyone for your input.