View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 05:49 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereTrauma View Post
You Sir have more patience and abilities then me. Good work so far. Can I ask what a SMASH Festival is? I searched Google but didn't seem to see anything or maybe I missed it.
Why thank you sir, making me blush and all here... I love to tinker with my hands and even though I`m a master of no particular skill I`ve tried just about everything from beer brewing to bowyer:ing and from guitar building to grafting chili plants while flying sparks in the metal workshop making streetfighter bike parts so I`ve picked up a tip here and an advice there and try to apply them to my doings the best I can. Smash is a streetfighter motorbike festival held in Estonia for the past 13 years, for some reason it`s next to impossible to find almost any info about it in the net, and I`m assuming that`s how they wanted it as what started as a fun weekend for a small select group has now exploded into an international event which apparently got too big for the organizers as they announced they`re gonna have a gap year and thinking about whether or not to continue after. Such a travesty I`ll tell you as the weekend last summer was quite possibly one of the best ones I`ve ever had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind View Post
Karjala sounds interesting...
Heh Karjala, or in English Karelia is as well as the brand of my favourite bulk lager, a southeastern part of Finland. Or shall I say WAS as it was, quite unfairly I might add, lost to Russia after we beat their asses while outgunned 10-1 during the war which they started (check up on the shelling of Mainila it`s a fun read)and we won (sorta as we`re still a sovereing country) but was still made to pay compensations as well as hand over the Karelian isthmus (which btw AFAIK they`ve done diddly squat with ever since)

Right, back to business.

I drilled the missing holes onto the fairings to start massaging them into place. They`ve quite clearly been sitting in a warehouse for a long time as they`ve bent the wrong way from a couple places. Gonna let em sit and probly apply some heat gun to startegic places to get them to assume the correct shape. Also it appears the tank damper rubbers are not original as the tank sits way too high so the infill panel won`t fit. Gonna fix that once I get this puppy going poot poot first.

Couple more out the sticker factory (note to self get new sharp scissors)

and thattis all vee hav todei, tänks and pai pai.
Ex:Bashan BS200-S7 `07 Streetfighter-quad