View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 05:25 PM   #18

The product is called SFT Uber Tape. SFT comes from the Finnish show riding group StuntFreaksTeam and their main partner here is a car parts/supply store chain Motonet, though you can also order the sticker sets straight from their website HERE. It is quite expensive but it is very high quality, the material is much thicker than most china vinyls so it`s more forgiving when applying as it won`t kink near as easy, it responds well to warming up with a heat gun, just a small blast at low rating is usually enough to get through a tight corner and it won`t "snot up" when warmed as some cheaper ones do making it all stretchy and usually ruining the graphic. It also comes in several different designs and patterns, the one I`m using is called Mesh Orange. Oh and one more thing. When you`ve applied your graphic in place run over it a few times with the heat gun and wipe it down with your sleeve or sth and it bites down HARD. I mean it applied properly this stuff will not start peeling off.

Couple more. Haven`t decided if I like the rear one on the fender yet, it was an offcut so had to make a compromise and at least since I know what to look for it shows...
Ex:Bashan BS200-S7 `07 Streetfighter-quad