View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 06:01 PM   #37

Turns out I got a ton of superseal pins and sockets but happen to be fresh out of the connector bodies so solder and glue-socket it is, the switchgear can easily be removed along with the harness if the need should ever arise. Also turns out there`s no point in searching for the horn wire as the new harness doesn`t HAVE one! The center pin in the 9-way connector to the left switchgear was empty! That was quickly remedied by a bypass and now I have a horn as well.

Done with electrickery for a while I decided to fit a new hose between the brake master and the reservoir as well as refit the said reservoir. Also fitted the chain although after thoroughly soaking it in 80w90 oil and letting it sit, it has sagged enough that I probly have to remove one more link, no biggie as it probly takes me more time to dig out the tool box again than to do the deed as this is a spring clip master chain. (I`ll tell you being used to 530xw chains this thing is worryingly flimsy but I guess it`ll be enough for the output this thing has...)
Ex:Bashan BS200-S7 `07 Streetfighter-quad