View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 08:37 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Not bad considering this isn't some leftover KPR200 or KP200 that have been popping up on various websites for $2200. This is a brand new model, and one that might get some extra sales from hipsters who live in urban areas like downtown Los Angeles. When I had my side job delivering in DTLA (before I 'made it to Hollywood' at Joe's Pizza, ), there were several SYM Wolfs and a few other higher quality Taiwanese smaller displacement bikes I used to see. Considering the KPR200 and KP200 were at first selling in the upper $2k's (advertised at $2999, or am I mistaken?), $2500 delivered would be a good deal for this bike, I think. The brand and engine are a known, meaning it should be a good bike like the KPR and KP.
i went with venom on the lifan cafe. shomc seems a little off to me. i realy think its the timing and they are in transition to brick and mortar in which is their focus now. i now think it was a bait n switch somehow bc he never replied to me about how to pay. i think they just take checking debit now. makes me nervous if something goes array i dont have protection of visa mastercard paypal recourse. it may have worked out with them but something is amiss.