View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 03:53 PM   #64

These guys r sketchy from the get-go! The bike will start but do urself a favor n check things if u know how to. I had mine delivered n it took a hassle n some kind of mind-game to get them to send me a new seat that they purposely threw inside. I literally had to threaten them that I was going to report them. First they ask for pics, they got it. Then I send them a video, they were still resilient n trying to delay things by saying send them my sit n they r going to order it for me from China knowing that this inevitable in effect which USPS is not accepting Chinese packages atm.

The only dealership I’ve dealt with with smooth experience of sending pics for parts n it got done with no hassle is RedFoxPowersport. Then the alternative is MaxproLLC, although don’t b surprised if u received something u didn’t ask because u have the business owner which she’s in China and everything has to pass to her then she has to contact her warehouse in California.

Third on the list is Wayne from Countyimport. I didn’t use the warranty and I accidentally show and tell him too much about myself but he did charged me a fair price for a part that I needed and send it 2 days shipping.

On the bottom of the list, is TXPowersports. Hustlers and scam artist. If you show you are a newbie at this you will get no-where.