View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 10:46 AM   #1

Brozz Recon updates

Hi guys

Just wanted to touch bases on my new Recon
As you may remember i sold my TBR to my neighbor and i went ahead and purchased a 2020 Brozz Recon from Jeff at peace sports.
Been busy at work so it's been a little longer than expected to get her assembled and ready to ride.

So had a little trouble putting on handguards and the front brakes had that wooden feeling on the first ride so will tell you about it.

Hand guards : bought some cheap ones and had to heat and bend the aluminum bar to get them to fit right on the bike, used a propane torch and everything turned out good.

Front brakes : i cleaned the disc with brake cleaner but when i rode around the block the brakes just slowed the bike and did not feel strong , it was a solid feel on the lever so not mushy like it had air in the system. I went back in to my garage , pulled off the caliper pushed the pads apart and took a hand file and gave each pad a light file to clean off whatever was on there from the factory. Second ride around the block the brakes felt much better and are biting hard , job done.

I will add more thoughts as i can plus pictures
Attached Images