View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 10:43 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCrowRides View Post
Depends imo what you want to use it for , or what it's primary use will be. The Hawk comes with knobbies and is imo better off road ,altho it is not a true dirt bike .The Hawk also comes with a 21" front wheel which is more suited to dirt .

the TBR7 comes with more street oriented tires and smaller front rim of 19" which is more responsive for street use .Other than this they are very similar and most of their parts will interchange.

I dont know if any Hawks are currently available but just today 6/05/20 i looked all over the internet and no one has any TBR7's in Stock, they all say they are taking pre-orders only , i tried Q9 ,TXpowersports and a few others , i was ready to buy one but im not falling for that give them my money for a Pre Order again, last time i did that the date kept getting pushed out, and out, and out .
Txpowersports did get some Hawks in.... But any orders placed earlier in the year when they were out of stock are being filled and shipped before the websites update to reflect any new inventory.