Thread: Availability?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 10:52 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabjoe View Post
Well there are a lot of dealers now showing the bull 200 in stock. I dont know if its true or not, but I'm seeing it. And I'm talking about dealers that said they were sold out, just a few weeks ago.

I was also googling to see if I cound find anything that came in from Tao and found 3 shipments on 5/31. 2 were listed as helmets and 1 was showing power vehicles. The helmets were for some company called BCS International. The 1 for vehicles was for Tao Motor Canada... so I checked taomotor.ca they're showing bull 200s in stock.

At least I know we're getting inbound shipments.. I was tempted to sign up to be able to see customs info, since Tao USA seems clueless, but in the end I figured its not worth my time or cost and it probably only shows data once it hits customs, not while inbound.

If you hear anything, please share.. BTW, who did you order from?
That is the same thing that happened with a recent shipment of Boom Vader's. Companies started showing in stock, these were actually pre-sales for a container that was inbound. Good news is you will probably get your atv any day now.