View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 08:55 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by f15sim View Post
Still nothing from Q9. I'd cancel my order and order from someone else, but that would likely just push back a delivery date into August if I'm lucky.

I cannot believe that if they're ordering containers full of product that they don't know precisely where things are at and when they'll reach them. It's simply not plausible.

g.
I'm tempted to cancel my order with them too and it's because of the same reason as you gave.

They tell everyone they're the distributor, but have no idea when they're going to get stock. There's no way in the world, if they were the distributor, they wouldn't know when something is going to arrive.

For example, when I spoke with BV powesports, before I ordered my scooter in mid May, they told me they're expecting a shipment in mid June. They nailed the date and at that time, the ship hadn't even set sail from China. BV got their shipment of Znen scooters on 6/16.

On the other hand, Q9 keeps telling me 2 weeks. Ok. last week when I called, the said 1week, maybe 2 or 3 weeks. They're just pulling time frames out of the air.

Believe me on this.. If they really were a distributor, they would know because someone is going to have to pay Customs... (I wish they would prove me wrong) And depending on the type of ship it's coming on, it can take up to 3 week. (Larger container ships take about 21 days and smaller ones take about 14 days). Sheesh.. this I learned from trying to track what's coming in from TaoTao.

BTW, the last TaoTao shipment I'm aware of that come in was a load of helmets. It landed Vancouver on 6/25 and that container is on a train to Chicago. It's for BCS International. There was a second container that landed there too, and it's going to Tao Motor of Canada.. more helmets. I can't find anything on actual vehicles.

What's up with all these helmets?