View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 09:41 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
I tested negative, once again for the 3rd time, whereas my son had a very mild case of it. I have a feeling that when I went to the L.A. region to take care of a traffic ticket which I had been postponing, and then finally got around to stopping by CSC's headquarters (I started that thread on 2/21/20) I might have caught it. I have had a lingering cough that I cannot recall when it began, as well as my itchy eye (months ago a coworker asked me about it) which I still have, which perhaps could be leftover symptoms. My son lost his sense of smell and taste, and was told most everyone who had that happen to them tested positive, and he did. I lost most of my sense of smell and taste last weekend and tested a week ago, and...negative. Thank you all for your kind words, and Megadan and Wild Dog (if you do indeed have it)--feel better/get better!
I think you have allergies.

BTW, have you been tested for antibodies?

Oh.. My mom just told me my cousin in NJ had it. I asked her what kind of symptoms he had and she said, all he told her was that he was super tired, sore throat, and a bad cough. No fever or loss of smell and/or taste. She also made me order some Bee Propolis for her.. Because he said that's what he used to get over it.