View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 02:39 PM   #23

Cousin Jay took the Trike out yesterday for about an hour and a half. He concurred riding it is definitely a singular sensation, and it's not like riding an ATC200X because the wheel base is much longer. Said it was fun but takes some getting used to in the curves, and he kept putting his feet down at stop signs. Loved the brakes and hated the rear suspension.

And the gas gauge is completely wonky. He filled it up at the station and it read full, but as he was pulling out of the station it dropped to 3/4 tank reading. I wouldn't even be concerned with it but the bike doesn't have a reserve. Being that he weighs 120lbs less it takes off even faster with him and it carries him up steep hills at 47mph (about 40mph for me). But top speed for him is also 53mph, so that tells me the bike is just running out of rpm and gear.

And at both stores he stopped at it drew instant attention, questions, and compliments. After he brought it back he fired up his Hawk and took it out for a few hours, he wanted me to tag along but I'm not gonna ride it again until I get tags and insurance, still waiting on the MCO.

The Trike came in a much heavier built crate than the Hawks and TBR7 did, so I used the angle iron to repair my toy hauler trailer gate. I got it fixed and about halfway painted.
Attached Images

2011 Honda Foreman 500ES 4x4
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400