View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 11:20 AM   #126

Made a bracket for the speed sensor to the rear swing and drilled a hole to the rear sprocket for the magnet bolt. The two piece bracket was solely for the single reason to be able to realing the sensor after tightening the chain and had zero to do with the fact that I was being a tit trying to eyeball it in place after midnight failing miserably to get it anywhere close where it needs to be.

Coolant temp sensor adapter block fitted to the coolant hose. I was fearing not getting proper readings til the thermostat opens but that proved to be in vain as it`s getting readings from the moment the coolant starts to warm up. (man I`m in love with the Acewell gauge, seems to be of much greater quality than any Koso product I`ve used before)

My neighbour has a sticker cutter machine so he made me these warning light indicator stickers, Didn`t even accept any compensation for them (we have a great back and forth favor for favor relationship going on)

Pretty much finished. I rejetted the carb with a 110 main and it made a big difference but still needs some final tuning later, for some reason the foglights are shorting out but that shouldn`t take too long to fix, gauge needs programming once I find the manual etc little things but for the most part the quad is done. Well except of course the front rims that still need to be painted, probs gonna do that with the tires on though...
Ex:Bashan BS200-S7 `07 Streetfighter-quad