View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 11:43 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Meanie View Post
I initially tried contacting them via the info in the back of the user manual, but I was told they do not deal with the general public and to contact the dealer. I will try reaching out again to see if i get a different response.
I feel bad because I forgot the member, but he had some issues with the engine and got numerous suggestions from us. He reached out to American Lifan and they responded directly to him, and gave him the valve clearance measurements which he followed and it fixed the issue. Lifan's ultimate goal is to have a brick and mortar dealer network, hence what is printed on their manual, but it seems like they have relented and are allowing more and more dealers to mail order their bikes, so there is less chance of getting any real-world answers out of these dealers. That is why I would contact them from the phone number and email from the website (probably the same as the manual), unless you purchased from a brick and mortar dealer? I am sure you will have something this week

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard