View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 06:48 PM   #29

I’m gonna go and rent out another compression tester and I’m also going to get a air compressed can to check with leak down test.I’m gonna go and rent out another compression tester and I’m also going to get a air compressed can to check with leak down test

So I was going over the owners manual and maintenance manual of these hellcats and I’ve come to the conclusion that the intake valve is supposed to be 0.03 to 0.05 mm and the exhaust is supposed to be 0.05 to 0.06.
I Current intake is 0.05 as well as my exhaust valve lash.I Current intake is 0.05 as well as my exhaust valve lash
The psi was around 115. That is what I wrote down last year. Hasn’t ran since. I’m starting to think this is the original engine and NOT THE new one with less than 400 miles. This one has 1236 on it.
Pickup coil n the sensor at the flywheel have been lined up at a shop. Overcharged was usual but done by a “professional” but it’s a china bike so he’s the only “shop” that will “risk” working on it. Honda shops and Kawasaki shops won’t cuz it’s a liability.
As I was using a pos compression tester it was above 150psi. Didn’t test more than 5 times and this is the average. Now off to get a true compression tester, a spark plug tester, and a flywheel pulled and clutch holder tool.
Btw my cdi has that led light that shows when it’s sending spark.