View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 07:59 AM   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Schutts View Post
Hi Jerry,

This list is great news for those people who are considering (or already have bought) a Hawk 250. But my problem is that I am considering buying a Venom X22R here in PA and I have heard (though I'm not sure this is true or not) that the Venom X22R is NOT STREET LEGAL here in PA.

Until I find out one way or another, I'm holding off on buying one of these bikes. I CANNOT AFFORD to waste my money purchasing a bike that I cannot legally drive here in PA.

Therefore, could you please make up a NEW list that covers BOTH the Hawk 250 AND the Venom X22R bike so that hopefully I can find out what the heck is going on here in PA and that hopefully I can get the bike I want and start riding...

Highly frustrated and hopeful...

Joe...

This list may or may not still be good as some states have changed there regulations. You can check with your DMV before buying. The Make is DongFang, model is DF250RTS and the first three letters of the Vin are LXD. Your best luck at getting one of these bike registered is to go to a Notary/Tag shop. They will take the time to help you get it registered as that's how they make money. I've registered all three of my bikes at a Notary/tag shop a block away from my office. All three took between 15-20 minutes to get registered. Non of these bikes were in the system as they were new bikes. The lady took the time to enter it into the system so now anyone else that goes to get their bike registered will have no problems.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel