View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 12:48 PM   #3

Powersportmax has an 'in' with the manufacturers in China, from what I heard. They don't even have to make a profit on each bike they sell--they get a 'bonus' check from the various manufacturers directly. With their connections, they can assure us they will have the bikes. Lately, they started re-labeling some of the bikes as 'X-Pro' to kind of personalize (and I assume to not anger too many non-connected dealers) these bikes. For instance, they sell the X-Pro Hawk, and I believe their Vaders are branded as X-Pro. They actually have sold original bikes under the X-Pro name, including an intriguing dual-sport that appeared to be the same bike as the Orion RXB 250L but without adjustable suspension and a few other features the Orion bike has, which sold for several hundred dollars less than the Orion bike. That bike is not shown on their site, which as you mentioned, means they sold out of it and they don't advertise bikes they don't have in stock but will have 'coming soon'. That is refreshing to know they do this.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard