View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 12:25 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Dragon View Post
So....I went back to the dealer again to get more/better pictures of the T4. Yeah......i guess you could say that I'm also quite close to biting the bullet on this bike.

FYI, the exhaust is already quite nice so I doubt i would mess with it.....just air/intake and jetting among some of the first things i would/will do. Also, seems to be plenty of room behind the cover for a larger sprocket.(i would likely go up to 15 from the stock 13).

Photos from today https://photos.app.goo.gl/6D91KkjeRuzAYnCq8
So, 4x4 Dragon, did you ever pull the trigger on the T4? They've recently shown up at a local dealer here in Abq NM and I'm super-intrigued.
I have a Husky FE350, but it's so damn tall! I also have a stock Crf230F that I was thinking about upgrading the suspension, but for the cost, I could lower the 230F for my son and pick up a T4 (with fully adjustable suspension) for myself. I can guarantee the 230 motor is plenty of grunt for rocky mountain gnar and fast, whoopy desert.....fast enough for me that is.
Just curious if you went with the T4 or decided on something else.
I'm also looking at the Crf250F, but it would require a full suspension rebuild as well.
J