Thread: FHTSA Label
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 07:12 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jos View Post
Good news, registered my BSR 250 today in Georgia with no problems. I received all the paperwork from Don which included MCO, Bill of Sale, and Odometer Declaration. I purchased insurance yesterday online from Progressive. I did not bother to get the inspection or fill out the request for title form. Went in to the county tax office and handed what I had to the lady at the window. I don't think she even realized it was a MCO and not a title. She was too busy looking for VIN number, photocopying my license and asking me questions about color, cylinders etc. She has already pulled the tag and I had written the check. Then she turned the MCO over and realized it was not a standard title. Puzzled, she asked if I bought it from a company or an individual. I told her a company American Powersports Manufacturing. She told me she had to go and talk to the lady who normally does titles. I became worried as she left for the back office. But when she came back, she handed me the tag and registration. She said I would receive my new title in the mail in 10 days. One trip and done. I feel pretty confident that even if I have had to fill out the other two forms, registration would have been successful. On another note tag was $108 and insurance was $75.
Jos,

I was wondering the other day when we would hear from you.

Glad to hear the good news. Enjoy!