View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 08:28 AM   #6

While not modern era here's my list:

#Honda NX 125.. this turd didn't have enough power to haul around a skinny 14yr old boy on even moderate hills.

#Kawasaki Bayou 220 quad.. yeah they sold a bunch of them because of the entry level price, but it was plagued with electrical problems and performed poorly in the woods.

#Polaris Trail Boss 330 quad.. a full size quad with great handling and suspension, but very underpowered, on a hill it would just run out of steam very quickly.

#Kawasaki Ninja 250.. some folks loved them but to me they were a toy that tried to look fast. I put atleast a hundred of them together and always dreaded the disappointing test ride after.

#Any AMF era Harley Davidson.. the quality control dropped so low it nearly put Harley out of business.

#Honda CMX 250 Rebel.. face it, it was a girl's bike.

#Any Honda CM 350-400.. never cared for any inline twin, too much reciprocating weight and lackluster performance.

#Mid 90s Kawasaki KE 100.. basically they took technology from the late 70s-early 80s to build a crap bike. I was embarrassed to see them on the showroom floor.

#'87 RM 125.. great suspension, however it had an unmanageable all or nothing powerband and was prone to frequent piston seizures.

#Yamaha Blaster 200 quad.. these things have a huge following, but I have no idea why. An air-cooled 2 stroke with an almost non-existent powerband, no speed,no hill climbing power and poor handling. About all they were good for was doing low speed 1st gear wheelies in the front yard.
2011 Honda Foreman 500ES 4x4
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400