View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 08:58 AM   #1

New to ATV's Awaiting Arrival

Hi All,
Just wanted to do an intro to myself so my first post will not be asking for help.

I ordered a Vitacci Terminator 300 from TxPowerSports, but they are shipping me an MSA 400 4x4 as they were out of stock (their 'in stock' list is not the best). Shipping has taken longer than expected as apparently they are changing from UPS freight to Saia freight. But the Saia freight has been good with a crazy amount of shipping updates (including driver breaks).

Just waiting for my date now so getting everything ready and learning anything I missed during my purchase research. Ordered un-assembled as i thought it would be fun to put together and give me a good chance to torque and Loctite.

We have recently brought ourselves a small 10acre recreation plot in Virginia and wanted to build a small/shed cabin, but it has a nice valley with a stream in the middle. Super cute, but means we have a fall and a rise on either side, and of course we want to build on the far side.

The ATV is so we can trailer items on a light weight wagon. Not looking to move massive weights, would rather do more trips than risk overloading. Not sure if we have picked the right ATV, but no stranger to china built machines so thought we would give it a go. Building a bridge for the stream while we wait.

Anyway, that's my story. Looks like a nice forum so about time i signed up.