View Single Post
Old 02-12-2021, 04:15 PM   #8

Unfortunately you ordered your bike from one of the most dishonest and poorly run outfits we see around here ,especially with missing parts ,warranty ,or even just returning your email or call .Search for “Manny” on this site and you will probably be horrified .There was a post just yesterday from a fellow who bought two atv’s for his kids for Christmas ,assembled them the week before Christmas ,had issues with one engine ,bought parts out of pocket to have a running bike for Christmas ,and Manny has just this week finally returned his call and s telling him he is SOL because he fixed it himself ,and that he had not contacted the seller when problems first showed up .Every once and a while somebody gets lucky with Manny ,but I can’t remember any that required parts after receiving their bike .I guess I should add ,that he is also known to blame the customer for the broken bike you received ,and has been known to send out broken ,used junk bikes as brand new and refuse to help the customer .Good Luck !