View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 08:53 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Racer View Post
I was one of the lucky ones I guess. I chose TX because they were the only one that actually picked up the phone when I called before ordering. Didn't have any issues and was shipped quick. It does seem their customer service is hit or miss. I didn't find that out till after I purchased about all the issues until the members here filled me in.

You got an extra 100cc so not a bad deal... looks the same as the Vitacci you bought.

You can haul a pretty good amount of stuff with that ATV ... a wagon as a trailer seems too small... you can load up the trailer you haul the atv with whatever you need to haul on the property. Or just get a cheapo Harbor Freight trailer to leave on the property.
Hi Darth,
Funny to say, but i'm big fan of all the information you have put on this forum. Really informative and looks like you really put your machine through its paces.

You are right, with that extra 100cc I'm very happy with what i got for the money and seeing as most people recommend swapping the battery anyway, that was not a big deal.
Trying to replace that cowl could be tricky, but it doesn't effect operation and it's my first ATV so will be impressed if i don't break more parts in my first ride anyway.

Appreciate your advice on towing, I have a 1400lb capacity utility cart(link below), the main task is going to be moving some lumber for our cabin build from our drop off point to where we are planning on building which is not so far, but has an interesting route that involves some hills. I'm concerned the wheel setup on the cart is going snap at the first obstacle so will take a look at the cheapo Harbor Freight 2 wheel setups after it breaks.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/pr...t?cm_vc=-10005