Thread: Buyer beware
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 05:58 PM   #1

Buyer beware

I bought the tbr7 through Amazon.
Do not buy from same seller . Better off going with other options(tx power sport, q9, etc.

The seller was listed as "Smart Deals Now"

First impression should have scared me off from purchase from them.
I had been following here on the forum for a (short) while, and decided on the Tbr7.
I had known the 2021 model was out since sep 2020, but when I asked the. Amazon seller, they told me 2021 model was not released yet.
202 model was not a deal breaker, so I went ahead and purchased.
Bike arrived in about 10 days. Not TOO bad. Box/metal crate has some damage, as to be expected from others reviews.

Bit all the accessories and hardware that should have been inside a box in the crate was missing.
(Handle bar clamps, gear shift, brake pedal, battery, turn signals, cargo rack, lower skid plate)

I tried to call seller while delivery driver waited, but there answering service said the office was closed for 3 weeks, because they had covid outbreak in the office.(that turned out to be a lie) Amazon customer service told me.to accept.the delivery anyway, and give seller 3 days to return my call.

The next day seller calls and says we'll I accepted the delivery and now it's my problem.

Now amazon is telling me not to worry, I'll get compensated, but I just want my bike.