View Single Post
Old 03-14-2021, 05:37 PM   #1

Hard top box (trunk),. Or Tail bag?

http://I have a big old camera bag rigged on the rear rack of my Brozz, and it is fine for paperwork, glasses, cap, and small things, but it is not big enough for me. I will probably be ordering either a tail bag, or hard box for it. I have been looking on Amazon, and it looks like I can get a conviently sized trunk for anywhere between the low 40s ,to mid 50s. , And bags start out cheaper, but most that I think I would like are close enough in price to the cheaper trunks ,that price won't be my main factor in making my choice. One bit of trouble I am having with my bag that I currently have rigged on my bike is that I am long legged, and have big feet , especially in my boots, and I have a little trouble with the bag being in my way getting on ,and off the bike. I have been turning my handlebars to the right, and standing as close to the front of the bike as I can, and that helps getting on the bike, but not much getting off. I think the trunks would probably mount more securely than the bags with elastic straps, and velcro mounting, but I may be wrong. What kind of advice can you fellow dual sport riders offer ? I welcome, and appreciate all advice.

Last edited by Bill Hilly; 03-14-2021 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Adding picture