View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 09:16 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadan View Post

I am just waiting until they become available. I am so torn between buying an SG400 and the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. I am waiting to pull the trigger until there is more information out there on the SG400. You would think it would be an easy choice, but each bike has pros and cons that make it almost an even pick in my eyes. All of the delays due to covid are making the wait even worse lol
That would not even be a blink of the eye decision for me. I have a Himalayan that has served me for three years without a hiccup and if it does hiccup there is a dealer and service department 12 miles down the road from me. Three more dealers within 100 miles.

No guessing about parts numbers or matches, no waiting for weeks on shipping, no frustrations when the wrong part arrives. There is even a trained and certified mechanic to do repairs I can not do.

Plus I have all the parts available from the internet for customizing.

If RE decides to reintroduce a fuel injected 500 Bullet classic I am trading the Himalayan for one. It is just the power difference I am looking for.