View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 08:39 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLsior View Post
Many consumers who are not mechanically motivated or from their point of view personally invest themselves into a transport appliance, will sell and buy new after the factory support/warranty period expires...This makes resale value important for some.

At least you have the options....In Australia these Chinese road use bikes are basically non existent.

There are China bike distributors. SWM, Braaap and CF Moto etc...but nothing like the RE650 I've found
Yep, and options are always good to have. We've got CFMoto here in the US, with dealers even, but for some strange reason they only bring in their side by sides and UTV's, no motorcycles, which sucks IMO. And yes, I understand about the folks who flip their bikes before the warranty expires, but that's on them. "You pays your money, you takes your chances", as they say. I want to ride mine into the ground, my Chinese bikes in particular, since I'm curious as to their long term durability, which I'm pleased to report is pretty damn good so far.