View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 12:28 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Working_ZS View Post
Currently I'm just a back roads rider, who likes to hit a few sets of curves in my area that need the bike to be able to hold a line and not run wide, due to the rear squatting from too soft springs. I'm only 30 miles or so from Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, so someday I hope to get down there and exorcise my inner Marquez; I'm not sure if the SG400 is the bike I'll do it on yet, but if the TEC's work out I don't see why not. The engine likes to spool up, has enough power to have fun, and the bike is light and relatively low cost from a repair stand point. Perfect for a track day bike, especially since it doesn't really have any useful luggage capacity, apart from a tank bag, unlike my RX3 and RX4, which basically serve as pack mules with their Tourfella aluminum luggage.
Man, I've seen people on just about everything out on the track. One guy showed up with a M109 Boulevard out here at Roebling. I wanted to take my KPM200 out. Still might on a short track. lol. As long as it passes tech, it'll be okay.

Let is know how it feels after a while, and when you start dialing everything in.