View Single Post
Old 01-01-2022, 04:04 PM   #12

Yea been through a bit of a rough spot over the past months, as mentioned lost my MIG rig as well as the bike lifter so I got two bikes side by side in the garage ATM covered by tarps because I also moved my office/mancave from the downstairs room to the garage so my older boy could get his own room eventually (got two special needs boys), not to mention pulling 10-11h days back to back so haven`t had much energy to clean up the shed which has totally exploded. Thankfully Chrissy`s over so the coming months should be a bit easier at work for a couple months til the summer season starts (everyone`s remote working from their summer cabins because COVID so my stops triple)

Losing my MIG rig hurt as that was the flagship of the 220v Kemppi range, the MinarcMIG200 EVO. I still don`t know how to weld but that machine could, you only put in what you`re welding and how thick it is and the machine doeas all the calculations for you. The TIG rig I have is an entry level one with minimal settings and a thumb trigger I bought on a whim, as said onl tried it a couple times with a disposable single use bottle and that didn`t end well so got a bit of a learning curve ahead of me.
Ex:Bashan BS200-S7 `07 Streetfighter-quad