View Single Post
Old 07-23-2022, 07:04 PM   #1

Hello from Michigan

Welp, Live on a mile long sand road with POWDER pits. Some here call it sugar sand. Nothing sweet about POWDER. I call it exactly what it is, powder.

So my rebuilt virago 1100 had major issues bogging down and discouraged me to do what I love, riding. Was such a pain on my road just to get to the main paved.

I traded to a guy for a 2006 Zongshen V250. Clearly the kid has no real mechanical abilities. It's so bubble gummed together. No problem easy fixes and super simple bike to work on. My virago wasn't rocket science but definitely more complex to work on.

I've taken it up and down my road and it's night and day , love it.
First I've heard of Zongshen and unfortunately here in the states, dealership and support are just dead links now.
Apparently Zongshen didn't make a splash long here.
So any info you guys have or could point to let me know please.

Since it's easy to figure out most fixs aren't a problem. But I noticed a fuel line going down into a control box attached to the exhaust pipe, thats a strange setup.

I can't find any manual for stock sprocket sizes. I have no idea if 43 tooth is stock or not. Usually 45 is.

Would love to find side cover body parts for it and not to mention a spare motor that would fit even with slight mod.

Just glad this forum is still functioning and gets used.