View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 10:20 PM   #21

wooo didn’t expect this post to get any more attention.
Hmm well I’m at or just past 5000 miles, with the same upgrades and modifications and it is still running strong. I have done some tinkering and adjusting ie: valves because I try to push this to higher rpm’s, sprocket changes (I have 13t-16t front sprockets)I honestly think the 14t front sprocket is the sweet spot for power to gearing ratio which is still capable of 80+ mph with 220lbs rider, jetting I still kinda play with because I do not have a genuine Keihin carburetor and FYI I’m about to order a couple of 1979 Honda cm400t intake manifolds or intake pipes which also share the same bolt spacing and with a 34mm inner diameter and 43mm spigot to fit a larger carburetor than stock.
The trail tech is great I have no complaints other than what dst is for lol I could read the manual but it’s not why I got it . I accidentally put too much oil in and had to change clutch cover gasket my mistake.
Ported the cylinder head: intake to somewhat match the carb diameter 33mm (with stock intake ported), and the exhaust port cleaned and polished a little.
Exhaust header had excessive weld on the inside so I had to grind it to match the exhaust port.
I got tired of the tail fender and got an Amazon special rear taillight for about 30 or 40 bucks.
I plan to make an updated video soon and please forgive me for not responding and jumping on the forum often I get soo busy sometimes it’s like tunnel vision everything around is a blur.
Cheers