Thread: 2022 kpr200
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 01:01 PM   #175

Received and installed the center kick stand today. (Thanks for the link herbie!)

I'm at 1100 miles now and really enjoy this bike! With the new exhaust, I'm easily able to cruise at 75 now and have gone as fast as 87. I've tried with and without the baffle and the top speed is the same and I like the sound with and without the baffle. Of course my wife likes it more with the baffle so it's staying in - happy wife, happy life. I also ordered a different baffle from eBay and tried it as well. It installs at the front of the muffler and sounds about the same as the stock baffle at the end of the muffler. I did open up the holes just a bit on the stock baffle which gave it about 1.5% more throaty sound. haha....

I am currently running a 17 tooth front sprocket and the stock rear sprocket and can hit 75 in 4th. Only other mods I've done are new front and rear turn signals, a phone mount and a bluetooth helmet speaker/mic setup.

Since I've owned the bike, I've put roughly 50 miles on my gas guzzling car and don't miss it a bit. I always look forward to riding now and usually go for a ride after dinner when my wife and her mom go for a walk. Really glad that I bought this bike!