Thread: Storms
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 09:26 PM   #4

Thanks for the replies.

I did actually contact Don first.

He said they no longer sold the public and closed their credit card processor, but then he went on to give me shipping costs so i'm not exactly sure if it was just credit card orders or not. Regardless, once shipped it would be in the neighborhood of 2k. It seems to be a good deal and the bike I checked out locally did seem like it was near perfect size.

---
Based on my interaction with the chat person from the tx place I won't be buying any bikes from them. I was a web developer for a number of years. I quickly identified all of those sites as sharing resources pretty quickly in my hunt.

---
The local dealer wants about $3,200 for their Storm which I do understand, but if I'm going to spend that kind of money i'm just going to buy a kpx250. (probably from venom)

I grew up on dirt bikes. I haven't had anything in a long time, but I've started spending more time around the farm where I grew up and kind of just want something to drive around. I might just get a KPX 250 and be done with the search. It seems to be a favorite on this forum.