View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 09:26 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryF11 View Post
Before I start just know I’m at sea level I live on the beach in Mississippi… Hi, I recently purchased a 2021 hawk 250 completely stock and have built it up pretty good. Currently it has a catless exhaust, nibbi PE30 carb, 45t rear sprocket, 17t front sprocket, niche chain, and a bunch of other cosmetic mods. Anyways my problem is the jetting I just cannot seem to figure it out on the nibbi, some days it’s perfect then others it runs terrible… but mostly it’s the idle, the idle seems to change day to day or even hour to hour. I’ve tried the stock jetting the nibbi came with (130 main 40 pilot) and even tried some of the other jets it came with (122, 125, 128 main and 35 pilot) I’ve moved the needle position multiple times and just can’t get it to idle right. Most of the time I have to let it idle at like 1800-2000 rpm or it will die upon initial acceleration when I let the clutch out I know they are supposed to idle around 1500 but I just can’t get there without it wanting to die I’ve needed wit the air and idle screw as much as I can it’ll run fine most days but sometimes it will start cutting out and sound like it’s choking all the way at top end. PLEAAASE HELP!!!!
Try adjusting the valves.