View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 12:01 AM   #8

Yes it’s a PE30 and looking back I should’ve gotten a 28 BUT mods I don’t have? I pretty much have everything done except the big bore kit I mean I got a decatted exhaust, 48mm intake (no air box), nibbi high sensitivity throttle, front and rear sprockets, the exhaust manifold is bored out for more air, no muffler, I mean as far as performance mods I don’t know if anything else to do besides big bore and oil cooler which I plan to do the oil cooler in a week or so. I’ve achieved 70 mph in this bike quite easily. Anyways little update I took it out about an hour ago and it did really well I changed the needle from middle to the next spot down and it helped a lot only issues I’m having now is it’s kinda hard to start SOMETIMES it’ll start right up and then 5 min later take an extra few seconds also the idle is different every other time I start it and last but not least at 1/8th throttle it feels flat like it’s falling on it’s face and wanting to die but only in 4th or 5th gear under 40 mph I’m assuming I need to go from a 40 to a 42.5 pilot or something like that..