View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 02:42 PM   #21

Gordon whittet

I too am in same boat...finally recieved bikes...I order two raketas...cute,,one damaged but not big deal....but no contact..cannot register it without mso..am following suit like you with cancellation of credit card...
I got email stating sorry for delay etc on shipment....and if they had just said so , I would have happily waited....
this company drops ships from the main importer, goldenvale located in both TX or ontario Ca. I dealt with Ca.
I searched various business locations etc and found 1871 wright ave in Laverne Ca 91750...T motor sports as a possible address and called..they knew who Gordon was but hang up after that.....I think processing company in New Zealand is just the credit processor...and that he is located inCA..but still searching and still waiting....I recieved one email from Jackie? with a forwared email she sent to Mark..the head manager of Goldenvale ..asking why have they not gotten their shipments etc..and that they had concerned customers as a result...well duh?? when you dont answer emails that will happen. I like you hate to bash a company and have good luck in the past,,but without mso and bill of sale....the bike is useless....and I am in a real pinch for time too...
Keep us posted as will I