View Single Post
Old 10-16-2022, 07:51 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbie View Post
Hello Dustoff, that looks more like rusty water to me, there is a drain hole in the bottom of the exhaust to allow condensation and water from rain or washing the bike that gets into the hole of the muffler to drain out. If you notice the drain hole at the bottom of the exhaust is all rusty. That's most likely perfectly normal. You can watch my oil change video if you would like to see how everything goes. Be sure when you check the oil level both now with the old oil and after the oil and filter change with the bike perfectly level, (It does make a difference) If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask
Ya that’s where the stuff shoots out from. I did ride in the rain a little but it was a drizzle at most. I wonder why it’s in there. I’m going to double check my gaskets on the engine where I adjusted the valves just in case. Did you ever notice yours not seeming to use the coolant? It seems like mine hasn’t gone down much. I love this bike tho. I have been taking it to work as much as I can. Just want to make sure I have everything running right. Want this to last.