View Single Post
Old 10-17-2022, 02:19 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbie View Post
You still have the catalytic convertor in yours and it will have some condensation coming out as a result, the same as you see happening on automobiles. When I said something about riding in the rain, what I meant was going from one place to another and stopping and it is cooling off and some unintentional rain drips inside. If you're riding it and not stopping, the hot exhaust and exhaust pressure won't allow much water to make it very far at all so it wouldn't be a problem, but even still it will drain out if it does. Washing the bike is when you can get some water down into the exhaust, but that drain hole will allow it to come out without any problem. As far as loosing coolant, I have topped mine off once since I've had it, but not since. You shouldn't have to add coolant once it's full but it's always good practice to check the level once in a while when you have the rear seat off, coolant leaks can and do happen.
Thank your amazing. Did the oil change and adjusted the valves once more because I’m neurotic. The oil filter was dark and the metal mesh screen had metal flakes in it. Chinese oil man. Didn’t clean those out when I put the last new oil in. Bikes running and sounds great so far after everything was done. The ticking is there still but I’m pretty sure it’s the fuel injector and solenoid going off and on. Pretty consistent with acceleration and doesn’t get louder or after. Tho is better after new oil and valve clearance. Got wrong spark plug so need new one of those for the bike. Im sure that will help it even more.