View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 08:30 PM   #6

25 Oct 22:

Christopher Lloyd compared his part as Judge Doom in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" (1988) to his previous role as Klingon Commander Kruge in "Star Trek III: The Search for Spock" (1984), both being overly evil characters he considered "fun to play."
Lloyd figured that Doom was a toon when he read the introduction of his character in the script, and it was stated that Doom never blinks.
In one of the early versions of the script, Judge Doom was revealed to be the one who killed Bambi's mother.
Judge Doom originally had a vulture on his shoulder, and seven weasels accompanying him, rather like the Seven Dwarfs. He ended up only having five. He was also to have a jury of kangaroos, as in "Kangaroo Court." These elements were all dropped, because animating these extra characters would be too costly.
Tim Curry, Christopher Lee, Vincent Price, Jon Pertwee, John Lithgow, Willem Dafoe, Jeff Goldblum, Roddy McDowall, Dennis Hopper, and Christopher Walken were considered for, but declined, the role of Judge Doom. Robin Williams was considered for the roles of both Judge Doom and Eddie Valiant.

I was struggling to get my wife's attention; I sat down on the couch and looked comfortable. That did the trick!

My wife says I only have two faults. I don't listen and something else...

If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way I told you to...

The Stable:
2005 Yamaha V-Star 650 - SOLD
2015 Suzuki DR 650
2015 RPS Hawk 250 - SOLD
2016 Ural Gear Up