View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 07:56 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Freddy View Post
My experience hasn't been very good so far. I ordered a Templar 250 on 11/26 during their Black Friday weekend sale. The price was $1469.99. On Cyber Monday 11/28 they lowered the price to 1399.99. I called them to ask if they would credit me the difference or cancel my order so I could reorder and was told that they wouldn't cancel or credit the difference under any circumstance.

My second complaint with them is that they know absolutely nothing about their products. Before ordering I called to ask some basic questions and all they could do was refer me to their website. They had nothing to offer. Hopefully my experience gets better going forward.
I put a temp x on layaway and when the black friday sale hit, i saw the temp m at like 1500 so I tried to call and change my order and she said they dont offer layaways on black friday stuff and I would have to pay full if so. I really dont mind that much, I am sure the temp x will be fine, but I think it should clearly state on the website that layaways are not available for sale products.