View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 01:03 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Pete View Post
I got the Motion Pro Shock Spanner Punch made for turning hard to reach lock and preload rings on rear shocks without damaging them.

People in the USA always think the Chinese print manuals for products sold worldwide only for them. Only the USA and Canada use the USA Octane rating system not the world. The 86.5 USA Octane is 90 Octane (RON). So the Chinese printed manuals for low compression engines have all this time been telling people to use USA 87.

No one has replaced the LED bulb in the headlight that I know of, the problem is at the cheap levels there are uncountable resellers of Chinese products that claim sometimes absurdly high specifications, sometimes specifications that seem to even defy physics . But if you do replace it and don't know the good from the crap, I would probably pony up and get a bulb from a reputable well known industry brand thats been around decades as its not a frequently purchased consumable item and rather important in the dark.

I have not pulled my forks apart.
Thanks

I'll update again after I get to ride this bike more than up and down my dead end street. All I can really say about it now is that the suspension seems like it would work well for a 150lb novice rider. It's soft. The engine sounds great and has good power. Damn this cold weather.