Thread: Templar X 250
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2022, 07:37 AM   #948

Actually...
Wuyi Zuma Industries is a Chinese manufacturing company. They have been building dirt bikes for about 10 years under their brand, Zuumav.

Wuyi Zuma is Chinese. They source parts for dirt bike and pit bikes from the same Chinese manufacturers as other Chinese brands including Apollo and the Trail master bikes.

There may be some difficulty getting parts if trade relations with China take a dive, but that is unlikely since the US has a significant dependence on trade (and vice versa) for most of your kitchen appliances, your phone, your laptop, your clothes, lamps, lighting fixtures, tools in your garage, parts in your car, and even some of the furniture you sit on.

Wuyi Zuma sell dirt bikes all over the world, including some Eastern European countries (Russian language is used in a few of them).

I can assure you, I was born in the USA, speak only English (some Spanish), have degrees from high school and Universities in the USA, have publications in scientific journals (mostly US-based, a few European-based) from a long career in academia based in the USA. And I paid my hard earned US dollars on a few inexpensive Chinese dirt bikes. I bought one for my son, who happens to be heading for one of our American Military Academies. Believe me, I am 100% authentic and real American.

Last edited by Thumper; 01-03-2023 at 09:36 AM.