View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 08:54 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy859 View Post
I found this web site by researching the CSC SG250 motorcycle for my son. I never considered a China Bike for various reasons. My biggest concerns were buying on line, shipping to the house and then dealer support. Overall, I was getting my son on the road with a price point. He was going from dirt riding to street riding. If he didn't like it, I wasn't out of much money.

CSC has a Facebook presence for the new bikes. There are a few sites on FB, but nothing serious. If it means anything, the heavy site I am on also has the same problem. Riders ride but there aren't a lot of reviews of the newer bikes. There are plenty of complaints about the problems of the current stock. There is also the typical technical questions and thoughts. But very few reviews by owners on the newer bikes. There are plenty of suggestions about what bike is best, but those answers are jaded.

The question is how does one get newer model riders to put a review on the boards?
Well, first off, you can't trust anything that comes from someone in Gaston County.

Although people on here provide feedback and input on various bikes, I see a lot of links to youtube reviews. even the mainstream motorcycle rags don't have a great deal of new chinese bike reviews....although it's getting more attention than it used to.