View Single Post
Old 02-16-2023, 06:05 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryHawk250 View Post
I would look for loose connections on battery terminals, grounds and at starter relay. Also check all connectors to make sure they are plugged in together and not partially plugged.
Hello brother,
I checked and tighten the battery terminal, cleaned and reinstalled the starter relay, unplugged all the connectors cleaned them and then firmly installed them as well as the grounds.

The problem still seems to be there. I don't think any of this is an issue because let's say at one flick of the key this happens but the next 3-4 flicks it doesn't and then on the 5th the same happens. Just the number of flicks in between unsuccessful power-ons can vary.

One thing I would like to add here and which might state the problem better. Let's say I start my motorcycle with the light switch toggled on and flick the key. The motorcycle will keep running even if I toggle the switch back and forth unlimited times. But when I toggle the headlight switch on after turning the key. The problem only comes then. Can you think of something that can cause this behaviour?